Sunday, January 2, 2011

Rainy and Wet Christmas!

So, as many married couples do, who have families that live in different states, we switch off for the holidays whose family we will spend them with. This year, it was our turn to go to California and spend a week with my famiyl for Christmas! We were so excited to get to go to Disneyland and I was super ready for some warm weather! What I was not prepared for was 5 days of pouring rain and flooding!! It was crazy! But luckily, the rain stopped by Christmas Eve and we had a couple seriously BEAUTIFUL california winter days, i.e. sunshine, green grass, temps in the 60's and 70's! It was Ben's first non-white Christmas, but he seemed to do just fine with it! We only took a couple pictures at Disneyland and none the rest of the trip cause as usual we were just having WAY too much fun! By the way... don't mind the raindrops all over the pictures! Haha!



Also, we took some family pictures while we were down there and Ben and I took a couple with just he and I! Soo... if we like any of them and decide to get them, I'll make sure to post them on here!

No comments:

Post a Comment