So school is pretty much kicking my trash right now. It's right around midterms and everything is just crashing around me while I curl up in the fetal position and cry. BUT! I must make it through somehow, and my very best coping mechanism is thinking about all the things I have to look forward to! Here is a list, because that is what I am good at!
1. Andy comes home from her mission in 34 days! For those who don't know..Andy is my very best friend in the entire world! She has been serving in the Paris, France mission for the last 16 months and 10 days (if my calculations are correct)! She is doing amazing work there and being an extraordinary missionary, but I miss her tons and I can't wait for her to be home!!!
2. The end of this semester. Duh.
3. CHRISTMASSSSSSSS! I love every single thing about Christmas! And I hate scrooges. I love Christmas music, shopping, baking, decorating, caroling, parties, lights..and well the list could go on. I hate that people get all bent out of shape when stores start putting out decorations in October and November. What's the problem with celebrating, peeps? And yes, I understand that stores only do this to sell things...but who cares! All the red, green and gold just put me in a gooooood mood! And Christmas music, I understand many people take issue with listening to Christmas music "too early." WHY?! Christmas music makes me happy and really, I would probably listen to it year-round if I wasn't so severely mocked for it.
4. This is an extension of 3. I'm so excited to get a new Christmas movie. Ben and I realized we had a tradition of buying a new Christmas movie each year, and I've already picked out the one we are getting this year. The Santa Clause. I LOVE THAT MOVIE. And I also need some new Christmas music, so if you have a favorite Christmas CD, please let me know so I can expand my horizons. And I'll listen to pretty much anything. Frosty's Sleigh Ride anyone? Look it up, it's so horribly awesome. **Dizzle you know what I'm talkin' 'bout!**
5. Graduation in April! Finally!
6. The make-believe trips that Ben and I are going on. I find that planning really cool vacations is super relaxing. Right now, I've got a bunch of trips planned, like a trip to Disney World, a European cruise, renting a villa in Tuscany for a month, a trip to Hawaii, and the road trip of all road trips! Maybe we'll actually get to go on one? Donations are welcome ;)
7. Summer-time next year. I know, we barely got into Fall and now winter. But I don't like it and you can't make me.
Well, I guess that's all I've got for now! Looking forward to these things is really the only thing keeping me going at this point! Sorry for the book of a post!