Saturday, January 5, 2013

You say you want a RESOLUTION, well you know, We all want to change the World!

...I know the lyric is revolution, but I thought resolution fit in nicely, and well it is a new year! I know, I know, people make New Years resolutions and then break them within a couple weeks. I'm certainly guilty of that, yet we still feel the need to make more the next year.

So here are my new years resolutions for 2013:

- Lose Weight (Will this one ever leave my list?)

- Clean, Organize, and Create my Craft Room/Office (I'm really excited about this, and it NEEDS to happen badly)

- Blog once a week! (Aren't you all so excited to read more silly posts from me?)

- Take more pictures (To add to this blog, and to help me remember all the fun and crazy things Ben and I do this year)


Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment