Friday, April 23, 2010

Easters and Familia!

So, I know I haven't posted anything on here and I am super lame. But school has just been crazy crazy the past couple of weeks, but the semester is almost over and I think it will be my summer goal to keep this blog updated! So I decided to write about Easter and General Conference weekend! It was so much fun because my parents and sister were able to come up from California to stay with us for a couple days.

We got to go to General Conference and it was a first for my family. My mom said that she was almost 50 and needed to go to Conference at least once in her life! So we got to go to Saturday afternoon and it was super awesome because we got to get handicap parking because of Dizzle, so no dealing with annoying Conference traffic and parking drama! Yay!



After conference we went to my very favorite bakery in Salt Lake called Gourmandise. Seriously, if you are ever in Salt Lake.. go there!!! It's so freaking delicious and the desserts look like they are out of a magazine!

Of course, it was Easter weekend so we had to dye eggs! Even Daddy joined in on the the fun a little bit!

We had some pretty freaking awesome eggs!
On Sunday we had a big dinner with my family and Ben's parents and my brother and his best friend Andrew. It was a really fun and I even made two whole roast chickens -- they didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but they were still pretty delicious! All in all it was a great weekend and I was so happy to spend time with my family because I miss them so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment